Pages

Saturday 17 September 2016

Titanium

When I woke up and I looked around everything was a mess at school.Then I got up and walk and I saw the teacher calling the police .I walked outside The police car was already there so I covered myself jacket and hat. Then the teacher ran out fast to the police.I ran to the bike and went as fast as I can.I saw the ladies running and went past them.Then when I got to my house I went inside with speed and walked past the TV.I went and packed my stuff quickly and I ran to the door it was locked so I use my power to get the key from the table.I open the door and I ran out fast to the forest looking for somewhere to hide so I won’t get caught.I stop to look back and find the cops gaining on me they as fast as cheetah and they caught me and i was so scared that i curled and my powers went of and they burst the cops far from me and i was  relieved yet frightened because go back to the normal world everyone one will try to hunt me down so i  had to leave  so i never returned good luck cruel world!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melaia I really like your Titanium story it is really cool and you have forgot to put a Capital I there. Keep up the good work Melaia you are the best

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.