Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

A time something went missing

Last year my brother left intermediate. I went to look for my brother hats to wear for next year.


Then I went to look every where for my brother hats then I went to ask my mum where's my brother hat she said she do not know where it is.  

so I went to look in my borther Room and it was not there.So I went To Ask my dad he said he saw it some war he said it was on the Table Then I went to look it wasnot there So I went to ask my brothere he said he lost it and I went to look.


When it was my brithday I have to clane my room.When I clane my room it was under my bed and it was there maybe I did not look propably.

I Felt So happy I found it Now I can wear the hat when I was a year 7 at school.

2 comments:

  1. HI melaia it is me raewen and I like your story about losing some thing and keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI melaia it is me raewen and I like your story about losing some thing and keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.