Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Holidays recount


In the holidays I went swimarama pools.But the first thing we did is going to buy food at pak'nsave. 

We went to pick up my cousins and my grandma at there house. 

Then we got to the pools and We went to get change in the  toilet into our swimming  togs . 

When we are finished getting change into our swimming togs.

I went up stairs to the   tunnel and we were waiting in line then I was next to go in the tunnel I was screaming in the tunnel.Then I went to the pools and swam, me and my cousin  had a race and I  was the winner.

After that my mum said to come out and the pools we went to the toilet and got change into our clothes.We were ready to go home and sleep.

I feel happy when I went there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.