Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

Turning into a skeleton

           Turning into a skeleton.


I was staying with aunt in an old house in the forest One night I wanted to go out.
“Where are you going?” said my aunt. “To the forest, “ I said. But it getting dark! And a storm is coming.All wolves came out when there is a storm Don’t go near them.
And don't touch then!” I went out and saw lots of wolves. I wasn’t scared. I went near them and touched  them. Then I remembered what my aunt said.Too late! My teeth turn white and my skin was covered with skeleton.I screamed and ran in the forest In the middle of the forest I saw lots of skeleton. No I live with the skeleton,and when it dark and stormy I go in the forest and scare people maybe I will come out and scare you.
That good and now it mine turn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.