Pages

Friday 23 September 2016

Term 3 Reflection

My favorite moment:
Favorite Moment  has to be how the royal family dance crew I mean the royal family and how I danced in front of the whole crowd…

My favorite funny moment:
Is how the tamaki college kid waking pass our school with their speakers playing music and then when they walked pass Mrs Tele’a said woooow.
My goals
My goals is to get a good report and finishing off my work and coming to school every day,Try not to be nervous and shy in front of all crowded and to try not to talk to my friends,Practice my dance to audition for the royal family.

My favorite memories:
Is how Miss Berry told me the Bubble Gum dance crew is coming to our school and I was so excited and also how I get to dance with them too.

Favorite Events:
Youth town and Kiwi sports.

Favorite highlight:
My favorite highlight in all time would be the Bubblegum dance crew.
(why) because I am a big fan of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.