Pages

Friday 3 July 2015

The holiday That I am doing.


This is what day I am having a good or a bad time in the holiday.

Today I am doing the data that I am going some where with my family.

The first photo means  that I am at home watching a movie dream girls I search up beyonce movie and I went to click it and then I watch it and that all we have.I really like watching one of her movie because her movie is cool. 


The seconds one show a photo of some on playing rugby well it is mane that I am going to watch my little brother and big brother rugby game  I might go or not maybe.

The third one show a photo of a Mormon church and the other photo is with the church photo.It mean I am going to church on Sunday.

Then the  fourth on mean show the home and the book mane  at home reading a book or  maybe not or yes I don't know.

Have I really really good holiday every one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.