Pages

Friday 3 July 2015

Highlights

At school I learn To past My level on reading and I learn at maths to finishes  of properly My work.


The best thing at maths is doing My name and finding  out The Area and the perimeter.The other Thing at maths is finding the perimeter it one of the hard thing at maths.But the easiest Thing is finding out the Area  at maths it one of my favourite thing to do.

Rending is quite  hard and little bit easy  for me. 

My favourite thing at Pt England school is  going every day to the comment Room at the comment room we play music some time but first we have to tell the teacher if they say yes then we can play music and if they say no then we can not play music.But some teacher in tame 5 says yes.

In the comment we have game like chess board and other games.My favourite thing in the comment room is play music and sing and dancing in the comment room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.