Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

Shooping at countdown my story inqury.


For week 2 in our home or inquiry we did our shopping countdown. We have to make a shopping list on our spreadsheet.We put our shopping list on there.We have to put our thing that we need.Then we have to put on our shopping list Items and our Brand Price at countdown.Then we have to look at shop at countdown.When we finish that we have to do our total and our put away. Then we have to go to Mrs moala and see our much I got from the  bucket.I got 75.00 I went and do the stuff that go on put away.When I am finish that I go show it to Mrs  moala.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Melaia! Sometimes you have to take things out of your shopping trolley in order stay on budget.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.