Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

Camping in the Forest




                Camping in the Forest  



In the morning me and my family got up to pack our stuff to go camping We are camping in the forest .When we got there we see lots of people camping in the Forest. They all had there own space in the forest and own stuff too.So had our own space to stay and do camping there. Then We got out our stuff out of the car to do camping.when it was night time in my area My mum and dad and my little brother ,little sister , big brother, my oldest Were a sleep. so it was just me and my 2 oldest sister Lily and jess just the only one is awake we were talking about scary story felt like something is gonna happen to us.me and my 2 oldest sister went out at night just walking a around and taking so we went back to our area and sleep.The next morming we went for a run so it was just me and my brother sam  went for a run.Then we went back and have a drink of water .then me and my famliy went swimmming out the water fall everyone was there.We got to our area and have arest and sleeping.After I had a rest me and my oldest sister woke up .It was just me and my oldest sisters Lucy went and I was just playing around.When it was night we all went to sleep.then I heard this sound in the forest then I got my light out and went and look a around so there was nothing so I went back to sleep.after that we had a party because are going back home . When we got home my aunty and my all family was there we all had a feed at my house everyone was there I felt amazing!?. We all had a rest at home.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.