Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Learning how to edit


Sam woke up. In the morning he ate his breakfast. There is a competition at the skate park that SAM wanted to go. But his mum said no. So he went to his room and  He was sad .So he climbed out of his window and went to the  Skate park .He saw his friends and said Hi. Then An earthquake happened and monsters came out of the ground. Tevita was eaten by a monster and the monster didn't like him so threw up Tevita. I tried to find my mum because she was a superhero to save me. mum said she was not going to help me because I am naughty.So she flew to the moon and then the monsters took over the planet. I had to learn how to become a superhero to fight the monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.