Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Reacount Disco

At school we had the year 5-8 disco for sports day .we had to pay 5$ to go in  the hall. THE DISCO started at 7:00 clock .We have to dress up in a sports player.I was dressed up as a runner.

Then they play the nae nae song whoever had the best dance move. they tap you on so you on the shoulder for whoever has the has best dance move. So it was the dancing competition they pick the 5 people that has the best dance move I was one of them and I was then this is was final it was 4 then they pick the WINNER I came 1th ,Izac came 2th,Christian came 3th then we each had a prize.  Then we had a  game at the disco it was fun .when the game done. THEN everyone was started to dance. I was so excited that I won the best dance move  then we had the best dress up Sortps player.

After that I went home and then I told my sister 4 and 2 brothers  that i won the dance competition at the disco then I went and have a rest and went to sleep and put a smile on my face it was so fun. On Friday We had Assembly we had the certificate Then It say Melaia taiseni being our own beyonce dance move by flawless.Then Mr Jacobsen told me to dance and I said I am not sure.Then I said I need music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.