Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Rainbow End blog post

Last Friday in the morning The year 7 had a Rainbow end trip We had some parents help too. My parents help was Marilyn dad Well in my group it was Marilyn,Khaia,Ariana and I All of the year 7 was so  happy .
When It was 8:30 it was time to go we went in the bus to go to  Rainbow end When we got there I was so happy  and full of  exitment it was lost of school at Rainbow End.We have to waited to get our rainbow end bands .When we had our rainbow end bands It was time to go inside the first thing we went on is the invader I was so nervous When I went on It was stared to spin then it when up and down I had butterfly in my tummy. Then after the invader we went to the  roller coaster it was so fun I was full of exitment I was ready then it was our turn to go on so when I went up was nervous when it was time to go   upside down I close my eyes. On all of Rainbow end Rides I close my eye but not the new Ride and bumpy car and the fear fall it looks like my face coming off.
After that Went one the bus to go back to school it was so fun.Everyone in the bus fall











This was all of the Rainbow end photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.