Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

My school holiday

In the holidays I went to my cousin’s white Sunday. After that I went to my cousin’s class and  learnt about our heavenly father.After that we went to my cousin ‘s primary class and we all had to sing. After we sang the primary class went to a photo taken of them. After that my cousin ‘s  teacher asked someone do the pray and sing. So my cousins sang the song and we all sang together.  After we sang a boy did the prayer and we all closed our eyes. After church  I went to sleep over at my cousin ‘s house.  After that me and my two cousins had to get changed.When we get changed my nana said, “Come and eat.” We went and the food was so yummy. It was so fun at my cousin ‘s house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.