Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Brainstorm


We wear  a sunhat when it’s a hot day outside or at the beach or when we go somewhere.We wear a sunhat because it  keeps  your skin dry and also you don't  get sunburn  from the sun.When it is summer you have to wear a sunhat.If you don't wear a sun hat your skin will get burnt from the sun .If you don’t have a sunhat or hat you still play around and  your body will get burnt from the sun  but if you go in shade your skin won’t get burnt. If you wear no hat you will get in trouble from your mum or dad.But if we wear a hat you won’t get burnt from sun.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, My name is Coley. I attend the University of South Alabama. I am in a class called EDM310. It teaches me all about how to use technology in my future classroom.

    I loved your blog post. I really love sun hats. I have a huge floppy one with my initials on it I wear at the beach all the time. If you can go back and look at this one sentence, "If you don’t have a sunhat or hat you still play around and  your body will get burnt from the sun  but if you go in shade your skin won’t get burnt". Commas as tricky little things. On another note, do you have any sun hats? If so, where do you wear it most?

    Here is a link to our classblog if you would like to take a look at it.
    EDM310 Classblog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.