Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

Letter to Miss Berry

Dear Mrs Berry

How are you feeling about 2016?


Hi Miss Berry.
In the holidays It was fun we get to go beach on monday then we left at 10.00 to go home and sleep for school . then when school started I felt happy I was ready to go school.
This was different to me because all the old year 8 from last year are gone.This year is Different because we have new teacher.


Who do you live at home? What memories do you have of when you were younger?


I grow up in Auckland . I live with my family and  2 brother and 4 sister and my mum and dad.


My brothers and sister and my mum told me When I was 2 years old my grandpa died .


my mum told me when i was little I always want to  watch spongebob .In my family family I was the one that eat too much


when I was four I went hospital to check my ear.I stay at the hospital for 2 days. then when I came back from school .I Was not able to swim in the pool for the all year.now it 2016 I am allow to go under water I was very happy.

when it was my first time at school I was so nervous like the whole time. Then when I got use to this school I get to know everyone.My school had a disco and we had a dancing battle. I was in it but i didn't won and now I am grow up last year I we had the same thing a dancing battle the song was whip and naenae. and I won the dancing battle for the first time. they call the winner and it was me I was so happy .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.